Kansas State University — CIS 890 — Proving Properties of Deductive Systems Using Twelf — Spring 2009


Instructor Alley Stoughton
Office N214
Phone 532-7906
E-mail alley.stoughton@icloud.com
Personal Website people.cis.ksu.edu/~stough/
Course Website people.cis.ksu.edu/~stough/890/
Seminars F 1:30-3:30 p.m. N236
Office Hours TU 4:00-5:00 p.m. N214

Resources

Plan

In this seminar course, we will be learning about Twelf, a language used to specify, implement and prove properties of deductive systems, such as programming languages and logics. Participants will be expected to have strong backgrounds in logic and functional programming.

Participants will be expected to prepare for class sessions by doing assigned reading, and each class session will be led by one of the participants, but everyone will be expected to participate in discussions.

60% of the course grade will be based on class participation, and the remaining 40% will be based on a project using Twelf.

Class Sessions


Alley Stoughton (alley.stoughton@icloud.com)